I know there’s been a million and one reviews out there already regarding The Mane Choice new Pink Lemonade & Coconut Collection, but everyone has their own flava, so this is my take on the new line. Some of you have been waiting to read or hear what I have to say about it anyway, so here you go.
I received 3 products from The Mane Choice Pink Lemonade & Coconut Collection about a month ago.. Special thanks go to my wonderful curlfriend, Nova of Novascurls, who has always spoken highly of The Mane Choice and she is the one who sent the products to me. I received the Super Antioxidant & Texture Beautifier Shampoo, Conditioner and Curl Boosting Sherbet.
To tell you the truth, I am pretty cheap when it comes purchasing new products.
- I don’t have the money to purchase every product I want to try.
- The hype that is put into some products out there really aren’t deserved.
- This particular product line was sold out in every store I went too! So, I didn’t know when I was going to be able to try this line. But Nova came to my rescue! Thanks girl!!
The Mane Choice Pink Lemonade & Coconut Collection deserves all the hype, then some more hype on top of that! Let me break it down for you:
- Beautiful packaging using the colors purple, pink, silver, and white. It’s like a princess a bottle!
- The color of the products range from pale pink for the Curl Boosting Sherbet, regular pink for the Conditioner, and a metallic pearl pink for the Shampoo.
- These wonderful products smell like pink lemonade, with a touch of coconut to soften it up.
- The Shampoo has the consistency of a honey & yogurt mix. The conditioner has the consistency of toothpaste. Late but not least, the Curl Boosting Sherbet has the consistency of mayonnaise.
- I tried all 3 products on 2 different wash days and refreshed with water and the Curl Boosting Sherbet mid-week. All 3 products are easy to spread throughout my hair and are also easy to wash out.
- I’m in love with the fact that this shampoo has decent lather without stripping my hair. I was quite pleased with that! Also, the shampoo is highly moisturizing thanks to the multiple oils in just the 1st 5 ingredients!
- The conditioner was equally moisturizing, leaving my hair super soft!!
- The Curl Boosting Sherbet added another layer of moisture that marinated my strands nicely, without feeling greasy. My hair was left soft, shiny, and easy to manage.
- I wish the scent would linger on throughout the week! 😊
- The price is steeper than I’m used to paying, but you are indeed paying for a quality product so why not splurge here and there!
I really enjoyed using the products I received from The Mane Choice Pink Lemonade & Coconut collection. It plays so nicely with my hair, and the hair of millions of other Naturalistas. So, give these products a try. The Mane Choice is here to stay and I think their products are a great self-care present to yourself, or a Mother’s Day present!
Curlfriends please tell me what you think. Have you tried this line yet or any of the other Mane Choice Lines? Are you now willing to give The Mane Choice a try? Let me know, and remember to like, share, comment, and Subscribe!